|For over 50 years OLV School has provided an excellent education for thousands of children. All of this has been made possible through the hard work of clergy, teachers, parents and many benefactors. Since 1957 there have been many generous people who have contributed in various ways.
In order to better communicate our material needs we have created the following wish list. Our wish list consists of specific items that individuals may be able to provide in a cost effective manner due to their expertise or ability. You may be able to help us out monetarily or in labor.
For more information about specific items, please contact Dorothy Gehrke at 361-575-5391 or Email.
WISH LIST FOR OUR LADY OF VICTORY SCHOOL 2012-2013
- Band instruments
- Rewiring of the entire school for our Technology needs
- Repair of baseball backstops on playground
- 5 laser printers (with network capability)
- New 71 passenger school bus - $80,000
- New SRA Schoolhouse Math kit for 1st grade
- New SRA Schoolhouse Math kit for 3rd grade
- 25-30 iPads for classrooms